Research field : Analytical Chemistry
B.Sc. (Hokkaido University of Education, Sapporo), M.Sc. (Hokkaido University), D.Sc. (Hokkaido University)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Kyushu University (1992.4-1994.12)
- Associate Professor, Department of Applied Chemistry, Kyushu University (1995.1-2011.3)
- Professor, Department of Chemistry, Okayama University (2011.4-)
- Laser-Induced Fluorometry
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Single Molecule Detection
- Single Cell Analysis
- 1. Measurement of Intracellular Accumulation of Anthracyclines in Cancerous Cells by Direct Injection of Cell Lysate in MEKC/LIF Detection, J. Mbuna, T. Kaneta, T. Imasaka, Electrophoresis, 31, 1396–1404 (2010).
- 2. Postcolumn Derivatization of Proteins in Capillary Sieving Electrophoresis/Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detection, T. Kaneta, D. Yamamoto, T. Imasaka, Electrophoresis, 30, 3780–3785 (2009).
- 3. Applications of Hadamard Transform to Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry and Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, C.-H. Lin, T. Kaneta, H.-M. Chen, W.-X. Chen, H.-W. Chang, J.-T. Liu, Anal. Chem., 80, 5755-5759 (2008).
- 4. Capillary electrophoresis immunoassay based on an on-column immunological reaction, S. Miki, T. Kaneta, T. Imasaka, J. Chromatogr. A, 1066, 197-203 (2005).
- 5. Hadamard Transform CE; A possible solution to the poor sensitivity of CE, T. Kaneta, Anal. Chem., 73, 540A-547A (2001).