Research field : Organic Chemistry
Department of Chemistry, Okayama University, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
B.Sc. (Okayama), M.Sc. (Okayama), D.Sc. (Okayama)
- Research Associate of Department of Chemistry, Okayama University (1986-1996)
- Research Associate of Graduate School of Science, Okayama University (1996-1997)
- Research Associate of Center of Instrumental Analysis, Okayama University (1997-2003)
- Associate Professor of Department of Chemistry, Okayama University (2003.4-)
- Efficient synthesis of natural pterin derivatives
- Synthetic studies of sugar analogs having a phosphorus atom in the hemiacetal ring
- 1. Synthetic Studies on Pterin Glycosides: the First Synthesis of 2’-O-(α-D-Glucopyranosyl)biopterin
T. Hanaya, H. Baba, H. Toyota, and H. Yamamoto, Tetrahedron, 2009, 65, 7989-7997
- 2. Efficient Total Syntheses of Natural Pterin Glycosides: Limipterin and Tepidopterin
T. Hanaya, H. Baba, H. Toyota, and H. Yamamoto, Tetrahedron, 2008, 64, 2090-2100.
- 3. An efficient, one-pot synthesis of fosfomycin dialkyl esters from (R)-2-tosyloxypropanal
T. Hanaya, Y. Nakamura, and H. Yamamoto, Heterocycles, 2007, 74, 983-989.
- 4. Synthesis of Sugar Analogs Having a Phosphorus Atom in the Pyranose Ring (Phospha Sugar) and Stereoselectivity of C-P Bond Introduction
T. Hanaya and H. Yamamoto, Trends in Heterocyclic Chemistry, 9, 1-18 (2003).
- 5. Stereoselectivity in Deoxygenation of 5-hydroxy-5-phosphinyl-hexofuranoses (a-hydroxyphosphonates)
T. Hanaya, K. Sugiyama, H. Kawamoto, and H. Yamamoto, Carbohydr. Res., 338, 1641-1650 (2003).